The FN SCAR® 17S is chambered in 7.62x51mm and features a free-floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with chrome-lined bore and chamber. Fully ambidextrous controls instantly adapt to any shooter and any shooting position. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 optical rail and three accessory rails enable the mounting of scopes or electronic sights, plus tactical lights and lasers. The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull.
Please Note: Due to manufacturer techniques, the color HUES on this model will vary.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm
- Twist Rate: 1 in 12”
- Barrel: 16.25” Hammer-forged chrome-lined fully free-floating compensator
- Overall Length: 28.5” to 38.5”
- Stock: Telescoping side-folding polymer Adjustable cheekpiece A2-style pistol grip Flat Dark Earth
- Sights: Adjustable folding front and rear
- Safety: Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Receiver: Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3 6 9 and 12 o’clock positions.
- Weight: 8.0 lbs. empty
- Ammunition Capacity: 20-round detachable box magazine
- Other Features: Enlarged trigger guard composite polymer trigger module
There are no reviews yet.