Buy Henry Big Boy Eagle Scout Centennial Tribute Edition .44 Mag Heirloom Rifle Online
To showcase this historic milestone, each Henry Big Boy rifle is etched with the Eagle Scout Award Medal and selectively nickel plated on the right side of the receiver with an American style scroll pattern bracketing the medal and the banner with the words “THIS I PLEDGE MY SACRED HONOR”. These words are the closing line of the pledge that is recited to every Eagle Scout at his Eagle Court of Honor as a reminder of what has been achieved and what is promised. A black fill is baked into the side of the brass receiver to highlight the medal, scroll, banner and text.
This special Henry Big Boy Eagle Scout Centennial Rifle is a symbol of American Pride, a reminder of youthful success, and a commitment in adulthood to the ideals of the Scout Oath and Scout Law.
- Model Number: H006ES
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .44 Magnum/.44 Spl
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:38
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished Hardened Brass
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: BB-RSM
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Brass
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments/Extras: Receiver Engraving. Engraved/Painted Stock and Forearm